We provide a wide range of inspection and test services such as the following:
• Metal chemical analysis: Chemical analysis of alloys using an ARL 3460 optical emission spectrometer running the latest OXSAS analytical software.
• Mechanical testing: A wide range of testing can be done including: tensile, impact, proof load and wear testing.
• Non-destructive testing (NDT): This includes Radiography, Ultrasonic, Liquid penetrant, magnetic particle and, magnetic permeability testing.
Inspection and design verification reports - our CMM can produce automated reports on casting surfaces and compare dimensional deviations to the parts' CAD file. Very valuable for first off evaluation before and after machining.
• Temperature stabilised metrology lab – full range of handheld measuring instruments.
• Co-ordinate measuring machine: Sheffield Discovery 3 with PC-DMIS Cad control software.
• CAD software: Solidworks 2012 Premium -including FEA of parts and assemblies.
• High resolution optical 3D scanner: GOM ATOS 1+, scan error typically < 0.03mm.